Texas Trinkets Giveaway Contest
August in Texas ushers in the dog days of summer, so we’ll be including some dog items in the giveaway!
The phrase originated because during this season, Sirius is the brightest star visible from any place on Earth. It’s part of the constellation Canis Major, the Greater Dog. So it’s also known as the Dog Star. The ancient Romans believed it actually gave off heat, which added to the long stretch of sultry weather, and referred to this as the “dog days.”
And anybody reading Texas female authors and the best books about Texas needs to stay cool! So this month you’ll have a chance to win:
- An autographed copy of Over the Pass, and Other Stories
- An autographed copy of The Madhatter’s Guide to Chocolate, by Rhett DeVane
- A stemless wine glass, with a dog saying
- A really cool wine/book t-shirt
- A special dog-bonewine charm
- Homemade bluebonnet soap
- And, a few more special treats from me
You must be 18 or older to enter. Only one entry person is allowed.
Winners will be notified via email and announced on all our social media platforms.