Texas Trinkets Giveaway Contest
Since September is National Honey Month, our giveaway is all about the bees!
Most folks know that bees are an essential part of our environment. Since 2014, bees have been decimated by pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, climate change, and habitat destruction. As they are the pollinators of most of our agricultural products, we surely don’t want to interrupt their natural process.
For example, did you know a single worker honeybee produces about 1/12 of a teaspoon of honey in her lifetime? That means around 22,700 bees are needed to fill a single jar of honey!
So, what besides avoiding these toxins in our own environments can we do to help the bees? All the experts say: Buy local honey. Some studies also show that local, unprocessed honey may help build resistance to allergens. Good news for allergy sufferers!
So, with all of those reasons buzzing around, that’s exactly what we did!
Included in our Bees-Knees September Bluebonnet Book Box Giveaway is:
- A Personalized Autographed Copy of Over the Pass, and Other Stories
- Our Custom-designed Wine Down T-shirt
- The Ever-popular Bluebonnet Soap
- Bee-themed Wine Charms
- Glass Muth Jar of Wildflower Honey from Walker Honey Farm in Rogers, Texas
- Orange Spice Tea, also from Walker’s
- A Vintage Tea/Wine Glass from England (suitable for either beverage)
You must be 18 or older to enter. Only one entry person is allowed.
Winners will be notified via email and announced on all our social media platforms.